Men's, CORDURA® Nylon, Water Repellent
In the 1970s, Carhartt sent a massive order of coveralls to workers building the trans-Alaskan pipeline. The Yukon Extremes® line was designed using feedback we received from people clocking in to the coldest conditions. This men's warm coat forms a rugged barrier against you and the elements. It has a durable CORDURA® Fabric shell that fights off wind, abrasion, and light precipitation. The arctic insulation inside is the warmest we offer, and the quilted lining is smooth to the touch.
- 1000-denier heavyweight CORDURA® nylon shell
- CORDURA® fabric offers resistance to tears, scuffs, and abrasions
- Quilted nylon lining for easy on and off; Arctic weight polyester insulation for ultimate warmth
- Rain Defender® durable water repellent (DWR) keeps you dry and moving in light rain
- Wind Fighter® technology tames the wind
- Spread collar with hidden snaps for attaching optional hood; Full-zip front and storm flap
- Pleated bi-swing back for extra stretch across the shoulders
- Internal rib-knit storm cuffs with ergonomically shaped sleeve hems help keep out the cold
- Interior drawcord adjustable waist
- Two chest pockets; Two lower-front pockets
- Two inner pockets
- Back Length: Large regular: 31.5"; Large tall: 33.5"
- CORDURA® is a trademark of INVISTA for durable fabrics
Comment on Facebook