A rugged jacket made with CORDURA® fabric for frigid temperatures.
In the 1970s, Carhartt sent a massive order of coveralls to workers building the trans-Alaskan pipeline. The Yukon Extremes® line was designed using feedback we received from people clocking in to the coldest conditions. This men's rugged layer takes our iconic active jac and equips it for ice and snow. It has a durable CORDURA® Fabric shell that fights off wind, abrasion, and light precipitation. The arctic insulation inside is the warmest we offer, and the smooth quilted lining runs from hem to hood.
- 1000- denier heavyweight CORDURA® Fabric nylon shell
- CORDURA® Fabric offers resistance to tears, scuffs, and abrasions
- Quilted nylon body and hood lining for easy on and off; Arctic weight polyester insulation for ultimate warmth
- Rain Defender® durable water repellent (DWR) keeps you dry and moving in light rain
- Wind Fighter® technology tames the wind
- Full-zip front with attached drawcord adjustable hood
- Rib-knit cuffs and waist help keep out the cold
- Two lower-front pockets
- Two inner pockets
- Back Length: Large regular: 29"; Large tall: 31"
Comment on Facebook