Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of toughworkwear.ca both within Canada and internationally is provided on the following terms and conditions:
- We reserve the right, at any time in our sole discretion to change these terms.
- Tax charges are based on applicable federal, provincial and harmonized sales tax rates based on the shipping address for your order. Where required, sales tax will also be applied to the shipping and handling charges.
- Occasionally there may be information on the site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on this site is inaccurate at any time without prior notice, including after you have submitted your order.
- The site may contain links to other websites that Tough Workwear has no control over. Tough Workwear does not have any responsibility for the linked websites nor does linking constitute an endorsement of any kind to that website. Links are provided solely for convenience and information purposes only.
- It is your sole responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and other account information. In addition, you agree to notify us immediately if you suspect or know of any unauthorized use of your account information, including the loss, theft, or disclosure of your password. It is your sole responsibly for any activity under your user account.
- You agree to use this website for lawful purposes only, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use of this site.
- You agree that the site, and all materials on the site, including, but not limited to the text, images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video and any other materials, including copyrights, trade-marks, and any other intellectual property (registered and unregistered) in such materials, are owned or licensed by Tough Workwear. This site and its contents are for personal use only.
- The content of this site is provided on an "AS IS", “AS AVAILABLE” basis without warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied by law. Including without limitation, warranties of title, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property.
- Tough Workwear does not guarantee the accuracy, availability, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content and services provided. While we try to ensure that all functionality provided is correct no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Tough Workwear for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
- You expressly understand and agree that Tough Workwear shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages for the loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise, resulting from:
(a) The use or the inability to use the site;
(b) The use of any content or any materials on this site or any website linked to this site;
(c) Unauthorized access to or alteration of your data;
(d) Conduct of any third-party on this site; or
(e) Any other matter relating to this site;
- Both parties agree that the terms, as well as any other documents relating to this site including notices, have been and will be drawn up in the English language only.