PEAKWORKS - SRL WITH 1" (25 MM) WEBBING - ALUMINUM HOUSING - TYPE 2 - TWIN LEG - SNAP HOOK - 7' (2 M)
- Self-Retracting Lifelines (SRL’s) are connectors that extend and retract as the worker moves around.
- SRL’s use a locking mechanism similar to that of a seatbelt.
- Under normal use, the worker can move about while the SRL keeps them connected between the harness and anchor point.
- If the worker slips or falls, the mechanism locks the SRL, preventing further extension of the lifeline.
- SRL’s offer the worker the greatest amount of mobility and work distance from the anchor point.
- SRL’s offer shorter stopping distances that traditional lanyards.
- PeakWorks’ new series of premium Self-Retracting Lifelines is manufactured in Germany to exacting specifications using lightweight aluminum or plastic housings for maximum operator comfort
- Certified to CSA Z259.2.1
- Aluminum units are available using heavy-duty polyester webbing or galvanized steel cable
- Plastic housing units available with heavy-duty webbing only
- PeakWorks webbing SRL’s are manufactured using special 0.1" (2.5 mm) thick, 1" (25) mm wide Dyneema Core materials, giving them one of the highest performances of this type of fibre in the world
- The anchor point incorporates a heavy-duty, durable and convenient swivel eye
- SRL’s with webbing feature a sewn-in indicator on the lifeline itself for maximum safety
- Rescue units come with release pins and a two-way winding handle to engage the rescue/recovery mode
- Available in lengths from 6 to 108 ft (1.8 to 33 m)
- Available in single and double leg versions
- 300 lb (136 kg) capacity for 1 worker (combined weight of person, tools, clothing, etc.)
|Length||7' (2 m)|
Comment on Facebook