PEAKWORKS - E4 SHOCK ABSORBING LANYARD - SP - TWIN LEG 100% TIE OFF - SNAP HOOKS & TIE BACKS - 6' (1.8 M)
- Lanyards are engineered products, and the critical connection component between the body harness and the anchor. They are sometimes referred to as connectors.
- PeakWorks lanyards are designed and tested to comply to strict CSA and ANSI standards.
- There is a wide variety of lanyards to suit a wide range of applications.
- There are two common types of lanyards: Fall Restraint and Fall Arrest.
- Lanyards for fall arrest applications are designed using two types of shock absorbing technology: POY (Partially Oriented Yarn) and SP (Shock Pack).
- The shock absorbing action of these lanyards limits and reduces the force of a fall on the worker, significantly reducing injury to the body.
- SP (Shock Pack) lanyards are comprised of "tear webbing" which is woven in a manner that allows the webbing to tear when it has a load applied to it. This tearing absorbs a significant amount of downward force under load, reducing injury. This tear webbing is folded and shrink-wrapped into a compact 1 x 2 x 6" (2.5 x 5 x 15 cm) pack that is sewn into the lanyard next to the body connector.
- Certified to CSA Z259.11-05 standards
- Made with a superior grade, heavy-duty 1-3/4" (45 mm) or 1" (25 mm) polyester webbing for maximum strength or 1/4" (6 mm) galvanized plastic coated cable, with tear webbing shock absorber
- A tear-away absorber limits the arrest force to a maximum of 900 Ibs (4 kN) for the E4 category or 1,300 lbs (6 kN) for the E6 category
- PeakWorks SP lanyards are available in two categories: E4 (worker weight of 100 to 254 lbs [45 to 115 kg]) and E6 (worker weight of 200 to 386 lbs [90 to 175 kg])
|Length/Configuration||6' (1.8 m), double leg, 100% tie off|
|Hooks||3 snap hooks, 2 tie backs|
|Maximum arrest force||900 lbs (4 kN)|
Comment on Facebook