Men's heavyweight, insulated biberalls made with CORDURA® fabric for the harshest weather.
In the 1970s, Carhartt sent a massive order of coveralls to workers building the Trans-Alaska Pipeline. These men's biberalls were designed using feedback we received from those workers. They have a durable CORDURA® fabric shell that fights off wind, abrasion, and light precipitation. The smooth quilted lining runs from the cuffs on up through the bib, and the insulation inside is the warmest we offer.
- 1000-denier heavyweight CORDURA® fabric nylon shell
- CORDURA® fabric offers resistance to tears, scuffs, and abrasions
- Quilted nylon lining for easy on and off; Arctic weight polyester insulation for ultimate warmth
- Rain Defender® durable water repellent (DWR) keeps you dry and moving in light rain
- Wind Fighter® technology tames the wind
- Adjustable elastic suspenders for a personalized fit
- Zip front with snap-button storm flap
- Two chest pockets with zip closure
- Zip hand pockets
- Two reinforced back pockets
Comment on Facebook