- Full body harnesses are designed to arrest a fall while simultaneously distributing the tremendous shock or load to the worker’s body.
- There are many applications and conditions in which full body harnesses must be worn. In order to maximize effectiveness and minimize injury, it is critical that an appropriate body harness be selected based on the job for which it is intended. PeakWorks offers a full range of body harnesses for almost every application.
- Full body harnesses must be fitted and tightened properly to ensure maximum protection and to minimize injury.
- Waist or restraint belts are not replacements for full body harnesses.
- All PeakWorks full body harnesses are built to meet or exceed the highest standards while providing maximum fit and comfort.
- Full body harnesses come in many styles with a variety of attachment points (D-rings). The placement of these rings is critical to the type of application and positioning of the worker when performing a job.
- The fall protection industry and regulatory committees have standardized the positioning of these attachment rings into Harness Classes A, D, E, L, P.
- Depending on the application, full body harnesses may require more than one attachment class in order to correctly position the body and stress points during a fall, i.e. AE, AL, AP.
- All full body harnesses come with a standard Class A D-ring (located at the back between the shoulder blades).
- Certified to both CSA Z259.10 and ANSI Z359 standards
- High visibility colour
- Two-tone colour scheme for ease of donning
- Padded shoulder, back and leg straps for all-day comfort
- Fully adjustable for a universal fit
- 5 points of adjustment ensuring a good fit (2 leg, 2 torso, 1 chest)
- Stab Lock leg and chest buckles for quick donning
- Grommeted leg straps available
- Sub-pelvic strap for added safety and support
- Fall indicator for easier inspection before use
- Large back D-ring for easy connection
- Available in a variety of classes: A, AP, AL
- Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA standards
- Polyester webbing
- 400 lb (180 kg) capacity (combined weight of person, tools, clothing, etc.)
|Product Weight (lb/kg)||4 lbs (1.8 kg)|
|Certified||CSA Z259.10 (Class AP) and ANSI Z359|
|Buckles - Chest||Stab Lock|
|Buckles - Leg||Stab Lock|
|Buckles - Torso||Friction|
|D-Rings||Back (1), Side (2)|
Comment on Facebook