We are pleased to introduce the P2A model to the Fibre-Metal Roughneck P2 line of fiberglass protective caps. The Roughneck P2A was developed using a new proprietary fiberglass compound that delivers heat-resistance up to 370 degree F increased strength and durability as well as reduced weight for even greater comfort.
Fibre-Metal Roughneck protective caps are a standard among uncompromising workers who require heavy duty head protection. The new P2A continues this tradition and delivers the highest level of safety quality comfort and performance. The new P2A replaces the P2N which was removed from the line in 2009.
- Proprietary injection-molded fiberglass compound offers exceptional impact and crack resistance and is eight times stronger than common high density polyethylene (HDPE) cap shells.
- Best-in-class heat resistance. Meets ANSI-Z89.1-2009 impact resistance tests at extreme temperatures of up to 370 degree F
- Solid color resin provides a permanent no-chip no-peel finish. Available in eight popular colors
- Smooth matte finish makes logo imprints crisper and cleaner so your official company caps look better and last longer.
- The technically-advanced SuperEight suspe(more...)
Comment on Facebook